Medtech has now completed significant changes to the Medtech32 and Medtech Evolution applications to integrate with ACC’s new API’s for submission of Claims (ACC45 Forms), Medical Certificates (ACC18 Forms) and Invoices to ACC.
The existing ACC45 form, ACC18 form, and Claim Invoice modules within the Medtech32 and Medtech Evolution applications will now be integrated directly with ACC API’s.
A new Change of Diagnosis form module has been introduced to help providers to easily submit for review (by ACC) any changes to the diagnosis of the patient’s injuries from the initial investigation provided as part of the ACC45 claims.
Along with the changes to the existing form and invoice processes, a new ACC reporting capability has also been introduced that will enable real-time checking of the status for ACC45 Claims, ACC Invoices and ACC Payments.
Key Features of the ACC API integration:
- Submit ACC45 forms directly to ACC without upload to web portal
- Submit ACC18 forms directly to ACC
- Submit Change in Diagnosis forms directly to ACC
- Real time validation of all forms prior to submission to ACC
- Real time ACC form and claim status information
- New reporting framework to query the following:
- ACC45 form submission & registration status
- ACC invoice submission & processing status
- ACC invoice payment status
Medtech will shortly be starting Phase 2 of our ACC API integration which will provide automated reconciliation of payments for ACC Claims within the ACC Claim Accounts.
For more information on this new feature, please click here to contact us.