Medtech Evolution is presently undergoing Conformance, Compliance, and Accreditation (CCA) testing for a new HI services and the NeHTA Clinical Usability Programme changes. The aim of the programme is to enhance clinician’s experience of using eHealth features and is based on input given by clinicians to NeHTA.
We at Medtech are happy to inform you that the following additional features have been added to Medtech Evolution:
- Single click download of the latest Shared Health Summary on PCEHR
- Indication of viewing and saving history in the PCEHR document list
- Additional PCEHR documents type in the list
- Indication of the HPI-I and HPI-O status
- Change to Assisted Registration to allow for registration of a New Born
- Reporting of the Date of Death to the HI Service of a deceased patient
- Creation of a verified IHI for a new born
- Birth Order and Plurality data
- Blue colour of the PCEHR indicator when the patient’s PCEHR was accessed with emergency access
- PCEHR indicator is also a button for doing a PCEHR Status check
- Allow the limited document access code to be entered for a patient who has already granted access
- SNOMED and AMT terminology in CDA document
- Importing of some of the Atomic data from incoming CDA documents
The newly enhanced and improved clinical workflow in Medtech Evolution will save users both time and effort, and work towards making eHealth features more user friendly. We welcome any feedback and suggestions for improvements.