Imagine your clinic had access to an intelligent virtual resource which could help improve your patient experience and save time in in-person consultations…
It is widely recognised by most leading health associations and leading health providers globally that AI enabled technology solutions will become a key facilitator in reducing expensive resource needs, optimising patient to clinician times, increasing clinicians’ productivity and delivering an improved patient satisfaction and health treatment outcome.
We are currently investigating AI enablement to ensure that our clients are amongst the first to gain the many benefits and added values derived from AI enabled applications.
We have established an AI Research & Development (R&D) team comprising of five experts focusing on researching and testing leading global AI proven solutions which we believe will be most beneficial to our Australian clients.
We are testing the selected solutions against our expectations and standards and will be also testing the benefits with before integration and release.
What are our primary R&D standards?
- The solution must be in use by credible health providers and added values derived are confirmed.
- The AI functionalities must not adversely impact patients or clinicians using our solutions.
- The AI functions must add quantifiable values including increased efficiencies, improved services to patients, more productivity to clinicians, clinical staff and administration.
- Implementation must be non-disruptive and cost justifiable.
- Local implementation, training and support is from Medtech local staff.
Some incorrect myths about AI
Similar to most “disruptive” new technologies, rumours and misconceptions happen.
A few are summarised below:
- AI enabled applications do not replace staff or clinicians. It supports staff to be able to provide improved services with less effort.
- Patients will not be dealing with robots. Not in the clinical health sector where human touch and communication is paramount to outcome.
- AI is not only for giant companies. AI technology today can be used by any size health provider.
- AI does learn from itself. Most AI systems are trained on historical data. This means it has been shown many past examples and created a general understanding from them. When it is running in production, it uses this knowledge to make a judgment about new observations it has never seen before.
Our AI Roadmap and what you can expect
We are advanced with our evaluations and have shortlisted a number of likely AI solutions to be integrated with Medtech solutions.
We will keep you updated via newsletters as well as face to face meetings progressively.
Our road map for AI enablement are set out below.
- Complete selection of AI solutions.
- Discuss with you AI offerings and their benefits to you and gather your contribution.
- Launch Proof of Concept (POC) programs with clients who are interested in efficiency, productivity and improved services to patients.
If you are interested in obtaining more information, including registering your interest in a POC opportunity, please contact our sales team directly at email@example.com or phone 1800 148 165.
Watch this space…