Medtech Evolution 10.4.3 was released at the end of last year and many of you have already upgraded and enjoying the fixes and new features.
A reminder of some of the key enhancements are:
- Allied Health consultation and care plans
- TYRO, Health Fund claiming and Bulk Bill Easy Claim enhancements
- Queensland Workcover integration
- Clinical enhancements such as new date filters in the patient manager, eRX Safe Script changes, and additional shortcuts and fields added
- Appointment enhancements including adding the Quick Bill status and dynamic time differences imbedded within the “Reason for Visit” to the Appointment Book, configurable confirmation messages and more
- Patient register enhancements including adding a number of fields
- Query builder and reporting enhancements including payment fund dates in the standard Eclipse Remittance Advice report and the patient number in the standard Transaction report.
- Onboarding your practice for ManageMyHealth Online Appointments has been simplified and is now easier than ever.